Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
2 Timothy 2:15
Wednesdays from 6:30 - 8:00pm
September 12, 2018 through April 17, 2019
3 yrs - Pre K
K - 2nd Grade
3rd & 4th Grade
5th & 6th Grade
We are excited about AWANA at Community Bible Church! Each week in Cubbies, Sparks, T&T, and C56, your children will have fun, play games, pray, hear the Bible taught, and learn to study the Bible for themselves-and hide God's Word in their hearts.
Just need the Fee Calculation Form
Dress up for a theme night a get extra AWANA Bucks and points for you and your team.
Annual Fee: 1 Child = $20.00 2 Children = $40.00 3 or more Children = $60.00
Books are $12, Uniform Vests $12, and Shirts vary.
Books, uniforms, and bags will not be distributed before payment is received.
If your child's book is lost, it will need to be replaced at an additional cost.
- 6:15 p.m.Check-in / Registration - AWANA secretaries will be ready in the back hallway for each club. We will not be checking in clubbers before this time.
Please do not drop off your child before 6:15 p.m.
- 6:30 p.m.Club Begins
- 8:00 p.m.Club Concludes
Please return punctually to pick up your children! Your child's safety is our priority. Our policy requires parents or authorized adults to pick up children through 4th grade from the club. We cannot send children with older siblings or release them to meet you in the parking lot, hall, etc.
Parents can help from Home
Your encouragement and interest in your child's progress is extremely valuable. You can encourage your child in the following ways:
1. The foundation for AWANA is God's Word, The Bible. Supporting your child's memory work is vital to his/her success. Remind them to work on their verses early in the week (preferably starting the Thursday evening after AWANA). Sometimes you may need to listen and give hints to assist. If your child has difficulty memorizing, please tell their leaders. The leaders and directors may be able to help with other techniques.
2. Parental signatures are not accepted for section approval. This policy applies even to parents who volunteer in AWANA. There are, however, some activities in the handbook that do require parental feedback on the pages; your participation on these pages is necessary.
3. Your child will earn points for their team by attending club in uniform, bringing their handbook, and bringing a Bible. Please help them remember to bring these items.
4. There may be times when parents will be needed as volunteers for special activities. Please consider if you would like to participate. If interested, notify the club's directors or secretaries.
5. Last, but most important, pray for your child. Pray that the Word of God they are memorizing will touch their heart. Pray that they will come to know Jesus Christ and learn to serve Him.